Success - Hotel Industry Sales
144 room property. 90 day period. Comparison of Room Nights (RN), Revenue (Rev), Average Daily Rate (ADR)
Room Nights: 1806
Room Nights: 1995
Director of Sales
Room Nights: 1506
Room Nights: 313
my Future bookings during same period
144 room property. 180 day period out. Total OTB.
Sales & Catering Sleeping Contracts booked: $256,572.90
Meeting Room Revenue Booked: $31,572.90
Meeting Room Revenue Booked: $31,572.90
Re-Branding and/or Openings participated in
Successfully participated in the re-branding and/or opening of multiple properties (please note, the names may have changed since my time at the properties)
- Staybridge Suites - Chatsworth
Served as their Interim Director of Sales
- Emerald Plaza - San Diego
Participated in re-branding efforts, remodel, hiring of sales staff, brought to 30%+ occupancy
- Intercontinental Hotel - San Francisco
Participated in calling blitz to corporate clients introducing and asking for business to be sent to new property
- Staybridge Suites - El Segundo
Participated in computer system change over to support from Wyndham Hotels & Resorts to IHG purchase of property
- Staybridge Suites - Torrance
Participated in SMERF sales as Sales Coordinator then transitioned and took on Exxon, Arco, BP, American Honda, Toyota, Nissan as direct and agency client to manage and develop relationship.
- Holiday Inn - Carson
Participated in re-branding of hotel to match needs of Japanese clientele for American Honda, Toyota and Nissan.
- Bel Age - West Hollywood
Participated in group sales blitz during remodel of guest rooms. Increased revenue to meeting room sales agents by way of referral. Largest dollar amount referrals in 6 month period.
success - banking / Financial Industry
- Managed team to meet and exceed customer service and expectation. Worked with personal bankers and banking center to meet referral, sales and wallet share goals. Shared information with teller team about banking products and services offered and best ways to recognize when someone may need banking services. Given talking points on value propositions of products and services.
- Trained in banking regulations, products & services available. Concentrated on consumer and business products including: mortgage loan origination, refinances, HELOC's, CD's, checking, savings, business loans, credit cards, personal loans, investment referrals, merchant services accounts. Participated in sales blitz and calling nights to deepen relationships with existing book of business.
- Worked with team to identify future options and growth opportunities within the financial services industry. Developed first-in-career and mid-career associates to grow their interpersonal communication and product knowledge. Focused on group communication and individual growth. Provided daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual feedback as planned in standard operating procedures. Managed banking center audit and operational excellence scores.
success - media sales
- Utilized team of sales agents, in addition to individual sourcing of clients. Created pricing models for team and individual sources. Provided thought leadership in development of metrics, best practices, business use cases by vertical, tracking resources for in-app, web, ROS & audio. Value propositions for sales by product provided to all agents and updated as appropriate.
- Utilized existing tools and developed new tools and resources to track available inventory nationwide for iHeartMedia. Utilized old and new tools to accurately price digital campaigns in available inventory for audio, ROS and in-app campaigns for multi-market marketing campaigns. Average Quarter Hour by station property or market property of percentage in day part used for tracking of audio.
- Developed pricing models for multi-market campaigns based on available inventory in each market. Annual future revenue on the books used to track available inventory based on number of minutes or impressions available per property. Pricing for multi-market campaigns range from $20,000 - $2 million per run. Tracking of competition pricing within markets and segments is crucial for finding what the market will bear.
- Client follow-up and ensuring repeat business is a key indicator of a well-executed campaign. Client check-in and KPI tracking done throughout campaign. Utilized metric resources to show proof of performance in run. Adjusted campaign based on impressions or delivery of KPI for client.